About Me

- Name: Eden
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
I am a mature christian (and still growing.) Active in ministry for 45 years with my husband and recently retired. The Lord isn't finished with me yet and has placed a whole new purpose for the remainder of my life. I have a passion for children and mentoring young women. I am a trained Stephen Minister. Trained facilator in Inner Healing Prayer Ministry, CERTIFIED LIFE PURPOSE COACH We have three grown children and eight grandchildren
Previous Posts
- Eat, Pray, Love
- THE JOURNEY: Coaching
- THE JOURNEY: The Inner View
- Coaching
- Speak Lord, Your Servant is Listening
- THE JOURNEY: The Inner View
- The Journey Reading List
- Work Around Your Abyss
- The Inner Voice Henri Nouwen
- The Inner View
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home