THE JOURNEY

Sharing the Christian Journey with joy and insights. To inspire, encourage, transform your outlook and purpose for life.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blessings

I found this in an old classic book I picked off the shelf the other day.  It blessed me, hope it blesses you too.  God's purpose will ripen fast, ( or not ) unfolding every hour, the bud may have a bitter taste, but sweet will be the flower.  Bible Reading Fellowship 6/28/11
It makes me think about the scripture, Count it all Joy! when we face grevious trials.  James 1: 2  The testing of our faith developes perseverance...building our Godly character. 
There is a new song  called Blessings, by Laura Story, that I have been enjoying.  First verse:  We pray for blessings, peace, comfort, protection, healing, prosperity etc.  Chorus:  What if our blessings come through rain drops, healing through tears, sleepless nights are what it takes to know He is near.  What if the trials of this life are His Blessings in disquise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home