THE JOURNEY

Sharing the Christian Journey with joy and insights. To inspire, encourage, transform your outlook and purpose for life.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

This sunset from our backyard.  I love to picture my self on the beach at Naples,(my favorite place) when the sunsets are especially beautiful.  Well, the new year is at hand.  New beginnings, endless possibilities.  Thought I would share some of my journal entries from last year but before I do, this fun experience.  New Years day my door bell rang.  Upon opening my door there stood a horse!!!  This must be Texas.  Geoff ( our son) was out for a ride and stopped by for an apple.  Wish I had taken a picture so I could have shared it with you. 
   January 1, 2011           All for Jesus I surrender      
 I surrender ALL   This desire for the journey set into my life so many years ago still glows deep within.  I shall continue to walk with Him until my last breath.  and then, What Joy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home