Grace! Amazing! Abundant!
God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Cor. 9:8
God is not under any obligatoin to grant us His grace.
Did you know that grace is mentioned 136 times throughout the Bible?
My response to His grace in my life is to run to Him, to want to love Him back, to please Him in all I say and do. I believe because I have experienced this deep spiritual mystery in my own life.
He died on the cross for us!!! If you want to talk about abundant grace. What more could He do for us!
Do you think with reason that the spirit He caused to live in us tends toward envy but He gives us more grace? That is why scripture says: God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. Submitt yourselves then to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you..............Humble yourself before the Lord and He will lift you up. James 4:5
Get out there and walk the talk. Better yet RUN on the road God has called you to. No sitting on our hands, No going down a path that goes nowhere. True motives, committing acts of kindness (grace) like Christ in everything! Eph. 4
So--- The long awaited radio show is on the air. It was three years in the planing. Co-producer and Co- host with Jeaniene Davis. The Lord brought us together about 4 years ago. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and it is with awe and grace that I have this opportunity in my later years to do this ministsry with her. Who would have thunk it. The show airs on KDKR on Saturdays at 8:30 here in the Dallas and Ft Worth area and then streams all over the world. We now have a facebook link and web page. We call the show, " Vine life connection" based on John 15. Contact our blog: theinnerviews.com for more information. Leave your suggestions for topics or just share your thoughts on the shows. You can also listen to past shows from the blog so you don't have to miss it because you live far away. Don't know where the Lord is going to take me but I trust Him. I know He is always doing a new thing. God's awesome grace and blessings on all He is calling you to do. If you will stay connected to the TRUE VINE -JESUS CHRIST! You will do just fine. K
God is not under any obligatoin to grant us His grace.
Did you know that grace is mentioned 136 times throughout the Bible?
My response to His grace in my life is to run to Him, to want to love Him back, to please Him in all I say and do. I believe because I have experienced this deep spiritual mystery in my own life.
He died on the cross for us!!! If you want to talk about abundant grace. What more could He do for us!
Do you think with reason that the spirit He caused to live in us tends toward envy but He gives us more grace? That is why scripture says: God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. Submitt yourselves then to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you..............Humble yourself before the Lord and He will lift you up. James 4:5
Get out there and walk the talk. Better yet RUN on the road God has called you to. No sitting on our hands, No going down a path that goes nowhere. True motives, committing acts of kindness (grace) like Christ in everything! Eph. 4
So--- The long awaited radio show is on the air. It was three years in the planing. Co-producer and Co- host with Jeaniene Davis. The Lord brought us together about 4 years ago. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and it is with awe and grace that I have this opportunity in my later years to do this ministsry with her. Who would have thunk it. The show airs on KDKR on Saturdays at 8:30 here in the Dallas and Ft Worth area and then streams all over the world. We now have a facebook link and web page. We call the show, " Vine life connection" based on John 15. Contact our blog: theinnerviews.com for more information. Leave your suggestions for topics or just share your thoughts on the shows. You can also listen to past shows from the blog so you don't have to miss it because you live far away. Don't know where the Lord is going to take me but I trust Him. I know He is always doing a new thing. God's awesome grace and blessings on all He is calling you to do. If you will stay connected to the TRUE VINE -JESUS CHRIST! You will do just fine. K


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home